We have a chat room at KTH:s jabber server, email@example.com where you can chat freely about everything
from the weather to server problems. This is also our primary out-of-band-channel, this room will work even if
there are no power in our server room.
for more information about KTH:s jabber, see https://www.lan.kth.se/xmpp.html.
Stackens email lists
Stacken has several email lists, if you have questions or problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A generic list, everything Stacken, talk about problems, fun things to do or just the weather. This list
contains both members and non-members. Note that this list is administrated and it can take some time if you
send a email from a unknown adress.
- A list for Stackens systems administrators, send relevant questions/mails here.
- A list for Stackens email administrators.
Send a request to email@example.com if you are interested to create a new list.
- Stacken @ Usenet
- Not used any more, mailing lists and TokKOM is used.
- TokKOM - LysKOM @ Stacken
- Stackens LysKOM is called TokKOM. This is used for generic conversations.
- Planet Stacken [en]
- Planet Stacken is an aggregation of the blogs of some of our members. It's not limited to just
club-related topics or to any specific set of languages.
- Stacken Blogs [en]
- Stacken Blogs is a place where Stacken members can publish their blogs. The software used is NewsBruiser.
Syndication on Planet Stacken is optional.