Re: redhat kerberos PAM

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 06:03:04PM +0000, Alex Stepney wrote:

> anyone know of a decent kerberos PAM to use for heimdal on RedHat 6.2?

I wouldn't say that I know of a decent one. I'm to much inexperienced
with this, and from what I've understood, it could be really "indecent"
to use PAM with kerberos. But I've managed to make Franck Cusack's PAM
module work with heimdal with only a small patch. You can find the
module on http://www.fcusack.com/ and my patch on
http://ns1.logidee.com/~joko/heimdal/

I plan to improve my patch to make it includable by Mr Cusack in his PAM
module, but I don't have time to do this for the moment.

Joel K.

--
I want to  argue that an  effective way of  promoting true computer literacy
would be to make Unix basics part of the curriculum... for everybody.